Sunday, May 03, 2009

It's the Weekend!

This week has flown by really fast. Tomorrow is already a new week (well, actually today, it is early Sunday already) :)
My sister cam down Thursday and left this evening. Her and Jason spent the day with Amelia yesterday while I was at work. When I got home from work we got a pizza from up the street and I quickly showered because........my sister babysat for us and me and Jason went to see a movie! Funny, I spent 8 hours at work, went home to shower and eat and then there I was, back at the theatre! We went and saw Gomorrah and both enjoyed it.
*if you click on the title of the movie it will bring you to some info about it, in case anyone is interested, it is not a very widely released film :)

I am pretty tired. Much more tired than I thought I was when I started this! I will post some new pictures tomorrow or Monday!

No comments: