Friday, May 22, 2009

Rolling Over!

This is going to be a short post, I have to leave for work in about twenty minutes and I am still not dressed!

This afternoon we set up Amelia's play thing/activity mat for her to try out. She was having a good time on her back, cooing a ton and smiling.


I decided to try her tummytime on it, just to see what she'd do. She really seemed to like all the colors she got to look at!


And then it happened...she rolled from her tummy to her back! I was taking pictures of her because she was tipping over (she has been doing this awhile) like she wanted to roll over. And then as soon as I put the camera down to interact with her she went over! YAY! Here is a picture of her right before she rolled:


And now, just for fun, here are some pictures of "flying Amelia" this morning:


No comments: