Thursday, May 28, 2009

Play Time!

This evening Amelia and I tried out some toys we haven't really played with yet. First we read some soft books, both coincidently about panda bears. We had playtime in her Bumbo today because we now have the tray that goes with it (her Oma got it for her over the weekend).


What happens next?



Ok, I'm done, next book please :)


Next it was time to "cook":



We played with a few other things today, including her activity mat, and she is pretty cranky now. Luckily it is bedtime in an hour or so, hopefully. Cross your fingers for that one!

We tried rolling over again and she has not been able to do it :( She did last Friday and then again on Saturday morning. Sunday and Monday we didn't get a chance to try again, hopefully that doesn't have anything to do with her not continuing to do it!

Tummytime is getting better every single day. This afternoon we were in the bedroom and I flipped her over on the bed and we did some VERY supervised tummytime, since the bed is so soft and also elevated. Here are some pictures from that:





Once Amelia is asleep tonight, I plan on finishing some more of the cleaning/organizing of the apartment and writing out checks for some bills etc. I will, of course, also have to do some reading on the Vietnam War so I can get caught up/possibly ahead (yeah, right) on all the reading the professor assigns! School is so much harder with a baby around. I knew it would be, but this is the first week and I already feel worn out :( Good thing I am almost done!

No comments: