Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Movie

Tonight we took Amelia to her first movie. We saw the new Star Trek! She did very well...she slept through the whole thing and it is a loud movie! Since I work at the theatre, we got passed in and since Star Trek is on a "no pass" list we had to get passed in to another movie. We needed a movie stub for her baby book, so after the movie we looked around on the floor for one. For the first time in my experience at the Oriental, I did not find a single stub on the floor! On our way out, we saw a couple that were stragglers like us and I knew Jason was gonna do it...he asked them for their stubs, as I quickly explained the situation. They were kind enough to give us their tickets.


Amelia at the entrance to the theatre.

Here is another great picture from today:

No comments: