Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Well, my first Mother's Day was not at all how I planned it! I went to work, which went fine, I was a little tired because we stayed up late watching Indiana Jones last night, but I felt better than I have in a while. As soon as I got home all that changed! As I walked in from my car, I started to get the chills. I thought it was because I had not worn a jacket and it was a bit chilly out today with the wind off of the lake. I kept getting colder though! I broke out in a fever, again, and had to crawl into bed to try and warm up!
I am bummed for many reasons: we did not get to church tonight as I had hoped (Jason has not gone with us in weeks, probably closing in on months, and we were both going to be able to go tonight); we were going to go see the new Star Trek after church, and were not able to and most importantly, I have not held Amelia at all really (I did hold her for a bit while I bottle was getting ready, but I had to be careful not to breathe on her) today and it is Mother's Day! I don't want to get her sick :(


Jason brought Amelia to me in bed for a bit. She looks so thrilled.

No comments: