Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another Busy Day

Last night I got a LOT done around here and tonight I am just doing some more random things to get this place back in complete order finally. This afternoon we went out clothes shopping...this never was my favorite thing to do and let me tell you, post-baby it is even less fun. I eventually found some shorts at Target that I really like because they are a perfect length, not too long and not super short! For tops I had less success, but that is ok. I got a few tank tops and that will just have to be good enough! I am starting to worry that my t-shirts won't ever fit again! If that happens, I am hoping that I can get them made into a quilt. I have a ton of t-shirts that are all awesome, from a website called Threadless, and I just don't want to part with them! We also went to Burlington Coat Factory and Jason got a new pair of shorts and pants and Amelia got another sun hat :)

Here are some pictures of Amelia from today:


"Lost in thought" after her breakfast.


Waiting to get dressed this morning.


Her first pair of overalls :)

Now for some funny faces:



Amelia and her gang (minus the furry felines):



Almost bedtime.

Tomorrow we are going to get as many errands done as we can before I work at 330 because after work we are hoping we are not too tired and we can drive to Indiana (that way, we could get an earlier start on stuff Saturday). We are going down for Saturday and Sunday. Sunday, Jason and my dad are going to the Indy 500 (both of my parents usually go, but this year Jason is going with my dad). While the guys are in Indianapolis, the rest of us will be at a family function at my grandma's sister's house. It should be a busy, but fun, weekend.

Also, I cannot wait for September! I heard this week (and just checked their site to verify) that the Milwaukee Art Museum is getting an Andy Warhol exhibition!!! Click here if you are interested in any of the details :)

1 comment:

the misses of the blisses said...

I love the picture of her buried in her stuffed animals!