Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wriggle-Worm

Amelia is a little wiggler! This morning when Jason went to get her she had wiggled her way out of her sleep positioner (which is usually across her torso):


(my caption for the look on her face. "What? I moved. Big deal.")

When babies move themselves, they tend to move head first at first. So why is little Amelia moving butt first and HOW is she doing it? We have no idea. This morning we found her like that twice. She remains a mystery to us.

This afternoon we went to REI to pick up our jogging stroller. I recieved the e-mail that it was in a few days ago, so we went today. Well, I didn't call in advance and the stroller was still not assembled. We were under the impression that we would be assembling it anyways, so I told them we'd take it in the box since we were there. Hopefully tomorrow Jason can start figuring that out and I can try it out this weekend! He thinks he can do it and if all else fails, we can always take it somewhere and get some help I suppose.


Happy to see Ludo...Ludo on the other hand does not seem too thrilled...


She has been sucking up her bottom lip a lot lately. (this is not the best picture of it, she often looks much sillier than this!)

Tomorrow is my day to work and we are used to my shift starting somewhere between 1130 and 1230, but tomorrow I don't start til 345! Maybe we can do something before I go to work? Even if it is just a walk or something around the house I will be happy :)

No comments: