Wednesday, July 01, 2009

4 Month Well Visit


Today was Amelia's 4 month well check-up. Things are good! She is 14 lb. 2 oz. and 25.5" long (70th and 75th percentiles). Her head circumference is 41 cm, which I think the doctor said is the 50th percentile. She had more shots :( We also have to go back soon for a final shot that the doctor was out of, so we have to watch her cry all over again, which makes me feel terrible! When we were waiting for the nurse to come back to give her her shots, Amelia discovered the paper that they put down on the table... She then proceeded to play with it. Even when we tried giving her a toy she just threw it aside because this paper was much more interesting. I uploaded some pictures from my camera phone, so they aren't the greatest quality, but here they are:



We have once again messed up her sleep schedule...by seeing a midnight movie. There was an employee screening of Public Enemies last night for us, and the Downer employees. We decided to risk it because it would be our only real chance to see it together (this way Amelia only would have to be in the theatre once for it, vs twice, once with each of us) and since it would be all employees there would be no one getting upset with us if she woke up and cried. Well, she woke up alright, but we managed to see the entire movie. She fell back asleep with some rocking of her stroller though. We felt pretty bad and the lesson has been learned, only 9 or 10 o'clock movies with her, because we can keep her up until it is time to leave and then she sleeps through the entire film.

Last night at work also marked the first time I have had to change the exterior marquee, ever. I never worked on days when it needed changing and then since I was pregnant, I never had to get up on the ladder! I am really glad that it was a cool night out and the spiders that live up there were not out in full force! I hate spiders!

Jason and I have been getting things done around here. Yesterday was a very productive day for us! I am hoping that tonight I am just as productive.

Tonight Amelia is wearing pajamas that were the first thing Jason and I picked out together for her. The backside is pretty cute:

No comments: