Monday, June 29, 2009

A Better Day

Things are getting back to normal around here. Amelia was MUCH happier today than she has been the past few days. She is finally getting back on her sleep pattern, which is great!

Amelia is getting harder and harder to change! Now that she knows how to roll from her back to her front, that is all she wants to do when she is on her back...including during diaper changes. Since there is not a lot of room on her changing table for her to roll all the way over, instead she rolls to the railing and then hugs it:


This morning while I was at school, Amelia had some time, relaxing in her bouncer:


This afternoon, Amelia sang us a lot of songs and told us a lot of stories! It was nice to be able to spend a little time with a happy baby again (vs the crabby pants we've had the past few days).

After Jason left for work Amelia had some playtime on her own. I ended up being a big part of it though, because she kept throwing her toys off the Bumbo tray and then wanted them back. Here are some pictures:

Ready to play:



Amelia is asleep and there is plenty to do around here tonight, so I better get to it! Plus, I also have some catching up to do in school, since I missed last Wednesday. I found someone to get notes from, so that should help a lot. I was completely lost for the most part today. It should get better, once I get the notes and have a chance to review them and get caught up.

No comments: