Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quick Update

Last night I had to work, which worked out because Jason got to watch the All-Star game on TV. Here are he and Amelia, right before I left for work:


(she is wearing Twins pajamas)

This afternoon Amelia and I went on a really nice walk along the lake with Kelsie (friend/old German TA). We went south along the lakefront and I think that from now on I am going to take my run that way. The pavement is a lot smoother for the stroller and it is beautiful. I never have ventured that way alone and am glad that we went down there today.

Amelia also has a continuing fascination with her pacifier. She picks it up and inspects it very closely:


She can get it in her mouth sometimes the past few weeks. Here is today's not so successful attempt:


Things around here have not been going the greatest*, which I think is part of why I don't get on here as often as I had been in June. I am hoping that something changes and I can be a bit more enthusiastic about things and then share them with you all :) (blogging is hard when all you want to do is complain...)

(*things are usually up and down VERY often in this house and occasionally we hit bottom, which is where we are yet again, and I hope we can turn things around again)

No comments: