Sunday, July 05, 2009

Our July 4th

This years July 4th Amelia and I were in Indiana and Jason was in Milwaukee, working. Jason's work was a sponsor for PBR-Fest and he ended up working from 8 or 9 in the morning until just after midnight. What a long day! Amelia and I got up really early and left for Indiana just before 7 a.m.

Once we got to Indiana, we went to visit Great-Grandpa Fronczek in the hospital. He is looking much better! We couldn't stay long because of my grandma's fourth of July party and the fact that grandpa kept dozing off...it was nap time for sure!

Amelia had a pretty good time at the party. She had lots of fun with her cousins (I will call them cousins to make it simple, and because I have no idea what they really are to each other...). She was laughing and talking pretty much all afternoon. Here she is with new cousin Grayson (he was born 2 months after her), holding hands:


After the party was over Amelia had some fun with American flags. She got really upset if you tried to take them away from her!



This morning Amelia was all smiles and had lots to say.




I am glad to be home. I think I might be the only person that is glad that this holiday weekend is over!

No comments: