Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super Sunday

Today was super for many reasons. First, I made breakfast this morning which is something I never, ever do for Jason. Hopefully it wasn't too terrible. After that we went to church as a family for the second week in a row (normally just me and Amelia go in the evening). After church we stopped by the art museum for an hour or so. It's nice to be members and be able to just stop by when we feel like it, even if it is just for an hour or two. Today we went through the featured exhibitions, The Eight and American Modernisms and the Artistic Furniture of Charles Rohlfs.

Here are some pictures of Amelia from the art museum:



This afternoon Amelia and I went on a nice, long run. We went from Bay View all the way to the East Side. Our destination was the Oriental because I knew ice cold water would await me there, plus, I know that it is about nine miles fom our house. We went around nine miles in about 90 minutes, not too shabby. I think we could have been quicker but I kept hesitating at first, not sure if we should attempt it (there was rain on the way, the news said so and so did the skies). We made it though and only got rained on a little. We stopped for shelter once, but got going again within 5 minutes. After we reached our destination we hopped on the 15 and it brought us back to Bay View.

I had a hungry baby this evening, even her fairy looked good:


Lastly, we worked on the whole sippy cup thing again tonight. I know it might be a bit early for this but she is so adament on holding her own bottle (somewhat unsuccessfully I might add) that we figured we'd let her try. We just put water in it. She seems to know what to do with it:


Now if she would just tilt her head back and lift the cup, she'd be able to get a drink!

No comments: