Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fall is Coming



This tree has been changing color for about a week now. It seems early for the leaves to turn, doesn't it? September is just a day away though... Fall is probably my favorite time of year. I like the crisp, cool air. I like having the windows open and wearing sweats in the house all day. Fall smells great too. I'm not sure what it is, but I like it a lot!

Amelia and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up pictures I had printed right before we headed home. I printed them to a different Wal-Mart than we usually go because I have been having issues with the usual one's photo department. This one was also crazy busy, but the lines were nowhere near as long and slow as the usual Wal-Mart. So, tonight I am going to (hopefully) look through all the pictures I printed and get them into albums, or whatever I printed them for.


While at Wal-Mart, I entered the baby section (as I always do, even if there is not a single thing we need) and saw one swimsuit on the clearance rack for three dollars. I grabbed it, it was 18 mos. but I got it anyways. It really doesn't look that big at all. Amelia and I are headed up north on Friday and I would like her to have a second swimsuit so that I won't have to deal with putting a wet suit back on her too often. I hope it fits ok! If it doesn't, she's wearing it anyways :)

I was going to wait until September to put up a fall background, but I can't wait. I found a few that I liked a lot so I am going to put one of them up as soon as I publish this post! I figure, if the trees are already changing...then I can use fall motifs :)

*The new picture at the top is of Bradford Beach, which is about 1.5 miles from our old apartment on the East Side.

No comments: