Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Laundry Day

Today was laundry day for us. This means packing everything up and heading across town to the laudromat near our old apartment. There are closer ones, but we are partial to this one. When we go during the day it is pretty quiet in there and we can do ALL of our laundry at once, I mean we're talking on average 12 loads and sometimes as many as 15+. We get there at least once a month, on average usually every 2-3 weeks though. Is is also next to Glorioso's, which we both enjoy.

Amelia likes the laudromat, she even "helps" us!




Where's the baby?
We tend to fill these table 2 or 3 times when we are folding. We have a lot to wash when we go!

Now it is time to put away all that laundry and get ready for a long night at work. I hope I get all the closing chores done fast tonight so I can read for school and maybe get some sleep tonight! I get off at 1 a.m. and have reading/studying for the mid-term to do before I go to bed. I am thinking that with a baby in the house an all-nighter would not be as "fun" as they were pre-baby...so I want to get as much as I can while at work tonight, I need my sleep!

*Upon looking at this post I am amazed at the differences in picture quality of my cameras. Today's were taken on my old, beat-up point-and-shoot, which we don't use as often anymore because the Canon Rebel xti takes amazing pictures (it is double the megapixels of the nearly 6 year old point-and-shoot). One of these days we will get a new point-and-shoot, because sometimes, like laundry day, lugging the SLR around is just not easy.

No comments: