Sunday, June 07, 2009

Got Milk?

Amelia sure had milk today! It seemed like all that girl did today was eat, eat, eat. How fitting too...because this is what she was wearing today:


Despite the smile in this picture, we have had a trying day.

We went to morning service today, as a whole family for once (usually Amelia and I go to evening service alone)! Well, she does pretty well at the evening service, but it had been a while since we had done a morning...she was pretty tired and all the noise during worship did not make her happy at all! After a diaper change and standing in the hall until the sermon started she was fine. She ate her bottle, somewhat noisily, but at least she wasn't crying!

Tonight, before bed, Amelia told me a LOT of stories! Here she is, mid-story:


Tonight I have a little extra free time since I am a discussion leader tomorrow. That means I pretty much got stuff done this morning, e-mailed my co-leaders (both of which hadn't started anything until this afternoon) and now I am just waiting to hear back from them via e-mail. Hopefully things go ok tomorrow! I am not much of a public speaker and even something like this is a challenge for me.

Even without the pressures of reading, I have more than enough to do to keep me busy. I have bills to pay, some other things to get ready for the mail tomorrow, starting a grocery list for Friday (or Saturday) etc. I also am planning on starting in on the next chapters of reading, if I can, to get ahead so I can breath a little easier! I apologize again to anyone that I haven't been able to chat with recently! My free time is just not very "free"...I have a million things that need to get done usually.

Jason's work, Honeypie, started serving their breakfast menu this weekend. There is still no actual website for it, but I found another article about it. Click here if you are interested.

No comments: