Thursday, April 29, 2010

Up-sizing

Today, I got this urge to switch out Amelia's 12-month clothing for her 18-month clothing. Her 18-month stuff includes summer clothes and I think I am anxious for her to be able to wear cute little sundresses and stuff! I made quite a mess in her room:


Someone sure seemed happy to be getting a wardrobe face-lift!


I did leave out some of her 12-month stuff to wear while the weather is still chilly, though:


I am thinking that some of it will actually fit all summer which will be nice. She will have some warmer clothes for evening activities!

I let her wear a pair of 18-months jammies to bed, just to see how they fit her:


Not too bad! They are a little big but they work!

Hopefully everyone has some nice, fun weekend plans to enjoy! Me? I am working, as usual. However, we will have a somewhat unusual weekend at the Oriental. We are screening Ed Gein: The Musical at midnight Friday and Saturday. Yeah. You read that right. Watch the trailer HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very rаρidly thіs website will be famοus among all blоgging peoρle, due to it's fastidious articles

My blog post; chatroulette