Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quick Visit from the Grandparents

My parents drove down last night so they could bring us a few things, including Amelia's one-year pictures! I think they wanted to see Amelia too though...

It was a pretty low key visit. Last night, after I got home from work, we ordered a pizza and my mom and I watched a movie. Today we went to Wal-Mart and my dad pushed Amelia in the cart backwards so she could see what was going on:


She loved it and we didn't have this to deal with:


Such a stinker!

Amelia was pretty bored while we were shopping:


I did, however, get her a new ball since I left her orange one at a friend's house a few weeks ago! She put her arm around it in the cart, like she was protecting it!


My parents and I had lunch at a burger place not too far from our apartment. Amelia was very demanding while we were there. She was not shy about letting us know she was thirsty or that she wanted some food.



My parents are on their way back to MN now. It was nice that they could come say hi, even if it was just overnight!

No comments: