Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Play Days

Yesterday, Amelia and I had a pretty serious play day. It all started while I was writing yesterday's post and I let her play freely. I knew she had ventured to her room and after about 10 quiet minutes I figured I had better go see what she had gotten into...


...which was everything!


She just seemed so proud of herself.

Next we played with blocks. There were so many great photos that I decided to make this collage instead of waiting for them all to upload individually :)


(click image to enlarge)

As you can see, Amelia was not a fan of the towers her dad built her once he got home from work (upper left corner of collage)! We had a lot of fun playing yesterday!

Today was a bit quieter around here. Amelia got a lesson in static electricity this afteroon:


The only other excitement we had today was a bath. I got some pretty cute pictures of her in there:




Jason is at our Financial Peace class tonight. Once he gets home we are going to watch disc 2 of Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring the extended version. We started the trilogy last night and I think it will take us a week or two to watch the extended versions since they are all 2 discs and we are not home together more than a night or two a week!

No comments: