Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stairs, Books and Bottles

While we were doing laundry today, Amelia came across some stairs:


One thing that I don't like about this apartment is that Amelia doesn't have anywhere to practice stairs. The stairwell isn't a suitable place to do it, the laundromat isn't a suitable place to do it, where is that girl gonna learn stairs?! I just love the look on her face in the picture:


It looks like she is trying to say, "mom, what am I supposed to do?"

Amelia has really taken an interest in books lately. She is always digging in her book bin:


I keep an assortment of books in the living room for us to read. The rest are kept on the bottom shelf of her changing table and I rotate them from time to time. We might have to think about finding a new place to keep all her books soon though, the shelf ofthe changing table wasn't made to hold all that weight and it has fallen out a few times and right now is sagging down!

We let Amelia feed herself her bottles from time to time lately, so we can get ready to go etc. Well, I always here laughing from wherever she is having her bottle and I never understood what was so funny because when I would get in the room I would just see her holding ber bottle by the nipple usually. Well, I think this is what she finds so funny:



**I have uploaded this video twice tonight and it isn't showing up. Last time the videos of a post went black like that, they came back a day or so later, so check back! I think Blogger must just have some issues once in awhile...

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

How stinkin' cute is she, looking at those stairs? I have another friend whose daughter didn't encounter stairs in the home, and freaked out (like, screaming & crying hissy fit!) the first time she came across them!

I couldn't get the video to work, but I'm sure it's adorable!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Unknown said...

The video is just the cutest -- love baby belly laughs. :)