Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trip to Appleton


This morning, Amelia and I got up early and drove to Appleton, WI to have a late breakfast with my friend, Erik. I, of course, managed to get lost in downtown Appleton. I always get lost, no matter where I am. It's a gift I think. Anyways, we were only a couple blocks from where we were supposed to be so it didn't take long to get un-lost. It was nice to catch up today. I hadn't seen him in two years, so we were overdue. Amelia was a perfect little traveler, as usual:


She kept pulling her blanket up to her face:


One thing I love about her is that she knows where to go in the car:


I always put her on the seat so I can put our bags down and get situatued to put her in her seat. She always tries to get in herself! I know it is because she likes to play with the buckles but I like to think it is because she is just that smart :)

When we got home the first thing she did was play with her favorite toys:


Oh yeah, I should mention they are cat toys.

Amelia also played a little hide and seek with us, using her bedroom door:


When it was closed she would peek through the cracks at us. It was pretty cute. Well, the face in the picture might not be the cutest...

Now Amelia and her daddy are watching her first Disney movie together, Snow White.

No comments: