Sunday, June 06, 2010

Packing and "Our Son"

Our last weekend in Milwaukee has been spent indoors :( I have been working days all weekend since Jason is off now. Tonight is my last shift at work. We have spent the morning packing up everything we can think of!


As you can see, we have quite the wall of boxes going on in our hallway!

Jason and I have been joking the past few days about how Amelia looks like a boy in the clothes we have been putting her in. Jason bought her this outfit, clearly a "boys" outfit, because he liked it. I like it too.


I may have to remember to have her wear a big ol' bow with this outfit in the future...


Today I dressed her in a Twins onesie since Jason is feeling sick and I thought it might lift his mood. Instead, he looked at her and said, "going boy again today?" Oh well. I threw on her Brewers hat for a picture.


I wonder who she'll root for when she gets older?!

No comments: