Thursday, April 09, 2009

tummytime!

One things that I frequently skip with Amelia is...tummytime. I know that it is important that we do it every single day, but she just hates it so much. This week I have been better about enforcing tummytime. Here are some pictures from today's attempts:




After Amelia was done with her tummytime, all 3 cats decided to investigate. (I was only able to cath Lucky and Poopy in a picture, Ludo left too soon).

Earlier today Jason was giving Amelia her ounce of formula while I tried to get the kitchen cleaned up. Apparently they were both too tired:


Tonight I am working on getting the spare bedroom cleaned up and then putting files onto the new computer. Amelia is asleep right now but I am not sure that it will last too long (it never seems to this time of day).

No comments: