Thursday, April 09, 2009

e-mail

For any of you who e-mail me...
It seems that as of the first of this month my UWM e-mail account has been disabled. It should be working again once I have been re-accepted to UWM and am enrolled in classes (which will hopefully be late next month).
I also have a hotmail account, which most of you know. The address is: sfronczek_6@hotmail.com I just tried to log into it and it says that I don't have an inbox? I was able to see my account, but it randomly says I have no inbox, which is weird because I had one 2 or 3 days ago!
I tried to "get" an inbox but it wasn't cooperating. I tried to create a new account and that is temporarily disabled and I was instructed to "try back later".
So, the point of all of this is as follows: if you were to e-mail me and I don't respond, there is a good chance that I have not recieved an e-mail from you. I am hoping to get all of this sorted out soon!

No comments: