Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lazy Day

Today we are having somewhat of a lazy day. We spent the morning in bed watching "Home Improvement" re-runs while Amelia ate then napped, repeat.
Yesterday we ran our errands, went to Target, the grocery store and decided to splurge for a Subway lunch since all footlongs are $5! We got our little girl dressed up like a ladybug for our day of errands:



Today I had a little trouble getting her into her pink gown and it cracked me up because she just had this look on her face, like, come on Mom, just put my clothes on already!


Once we finally got things in order she looked so pretty:


Now Amelia is having a little nap while I watch "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "Friends" re-runs on TV. Later we are expecting a visit from Brittany possibly! All in all it has been a lazy day.

Also, it is now official, all of our cats have taken interest in Amelia's baby "gear". The other day I caught Morrison in her bouncer 3 times in a row! Every time I went into the kitchen, there he was, napping in her bouncer:

No comments: