Monday, March 22, 2010

Back Home Again, in Minnesota

This morning Amelia and I hit the open road and headed north to MN. It is my sister's golden birthday tomorrow and we came up to suprise her. Amelia was a good little travler, as usual:


This guy, however, wasn't a good traveler:


Lucky joined us, as an additional suprise for Kim.

Once we got to my parent's house, Amelia sued up some of her energy that she had stored up from the drive. She was all over the place. She was just in her diaper, socks and a new hat from Nana. It was a funny sight:


Amelia and I met Jason's sister, mom and Kory at Barker's in Hudson for dinner.


It was tasty. (I had a bison burger, Jason)

Auntie Liz and Amelia walked the length of the restaurant!


Now if only she would show some interest in walking alone! Wait, she would need some balance for that...

We have a busy few days ahead of us!

No comments: