Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Yesterday Jason had a pretty laid back Father's Day. I worked in the early morning and Amelia was kind enough to let us sleep late (I went back to bed upon returning home!) I think we can thank the gloomy weather for that - it was pretty dark out all morning so I don't think she knew it was morning!

In the afternoon we met up with my parents and ran a few errands with them before we had a late lunch/early dinner at Boca Chica followed by dessert at Izzy's Ice Cream! We missed Izzy's People's Flavor Awards by just a few minutes :( Each summer they create new flavors and the customers get to taste and vote on them. We caught a glimpse of some of the flavors as we walked in and the one that intrigued me the most was buttered sweet corn... Maybe it will win and I will get to taste it?

I wanted a picture of Amelia with her daddy and papa. They got down to her level for it but then she saw that they got lower so she decided she should sit down!

No comments: