Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Visiting Great-Grandpa

This evening, a huge chunk of my dad's side of the family got together to visit grandpa. All of his grandkids and great-grandkids were there with the exception of my sister and my dad's brother's daughters.

It was grandpa's first time meeting his new great-grandson, A.


My mom found "big sister" and "little brother" shirts for little A and his sister P.



Tonight grandpa said he didn't think he'd live to see great-grandchildren and he has four!


Four who are impossible to get a picture of with them all looking at the same time!

It was nice spending the evening visiting with everyone.


It was also nice to see grandpa smile as much as he did tonight.

1 comment:

Simply Bonkers! said...

I am awarding you with a Sunshine Award for brightening my day by your blog on a daily basis. THANK YOU!