Sunday, April 03, 2011

A Visitor

This weekend Jason, Amelia and I had a special visitor! Amelia's birthday buddy! S was the first friend I made in Milwaukee and she is now in MN for grad school so she took a break from school to visit us for a couple of days!

Friday evening she and I went for a drive around the area because she had never been here before. We had dinner in downtown Hudson and while we waited for a table we stopped in on an artist reception at a local gallery. She and I were art history majors together so it was fun to be able to do that!

We spent so much time trying to get Amelia to sit still for a picture that this is the only good one I ended up with:


S headed back to school this morning when I got home from work. It was great to be able to visit with her and catch up!

No comments: