Monday, October 25, 2010

Teething is Hard Work

Oh, teething. Poor Amelia and her teeth. Like I said in my last post, our girl is teething like a maniac right now. She is literally getting nearly a dozen teeth all at the same time. Five have broken through already and at least five more are on their way from what we can tell.

Ever wonder what a baby getting all her teeth at once looks like? Wonder no more...


(yes, that is blood on her chin and in her mouth)

Each evening she gets cranky and upset. Can you blame her? Luckily her Nana thought to freeze go-gurts for her to consume through the pain:


After her mouth goes numb she does better, yay! I cannot wait until she has her teeth in and we can put this teething business behind us!!! I am getting a little nervous to see her with a full mouth of teeth. I mean, after 20 months of gummy smiles now there will be teeth in there...it's gonna take some getting used to!!!

No comments: