Thursday, August 04, 2011

26 Years


Last week was my 26th birthday. We celebrated it a little early so Jason could join us! We had dinner with my family and they got me an ice cream cake! I think the design on it was a little more for Amelia's sake...


Yep, I had a Dora cake this year :) Jason had it personalized...



The following night I had a taco pizza with Jason's sister before she left for Mayo. On the night of my actual birthday my dad wanted to do dinner so we had half-price schnitzel and appetizers at a local German restaurant.

The Twins/Brewers game earlier in July was my birthday present from my family but they also got me a Coach purse. Now I am cool like my mom and sister ;)

I don't feel like I have aged a ton in the past couple of years but at the same time I feel like time is flying because Amelia is getting so big so fast! It's funny how my age seems to stand still but to me she is aging so fast!

No comments: