Thursday, August 04, 2011

Wisconsin Dells

Tuesday and Wednesday of this week Amelia, myself and my parents met some cousins in Wisconsin Dells! Before our cousins arrived we went on an Original Duck tour!



Somehow Amelia managed to fall asleep part way through the tour!


We stayed at a hotel that had a huge indoor and outdoor waterpark included as part of your room cost. Amelia had a blast in the kiddie areas. She was not a fan of anywhere she could not touch but had fun in wading pools and on kid waterslides :)

I didn't take a lot of pictures because I was playing with kiddos and was wet most of the time! I did get at least one picture of each baby though:


One of Amelia coming down a waterslide for the first time:


Unfortunately her Papa fell over on the last turn so I really only got a picture of his leg in the air...

Amelia and her cousin P had a blast together. We aren't around small kids often and when we are it doesn't go great usually but Amelia loved hanging out with her cousin.


Watching them interact with each other was the highlight of the trip for me.

Amelia was wiped out after our overnight trip and so is this mama.

No comments: