Monday, July 18, 2011

Marie's Bachelorette Party!

Saturday night was my friend Marie's bachelorette party in Minneapolis.


We met at a hotel downtown, hung out for awhile and then went to dinner at the Rock Bottom Brewery.


After dinner we headed back to the hotel for a bit. We played a guessing game where we each brought a pair of underwear for Marie and she had to guess who brought each pair.


She actually did very well at it somehow! She guessed almost each pair correctly!

Marie with her maid and matron of honor:


Jason's sister Liz and I:


Group shot before we headed out "on the town":


We had quite a long night out. Lisa and I (both pregnant) somehow managed to tag along until after one in the morning. It was fun watching everyone have a good time and celebrating with Marie but I can tell you that bar-hopping downtown is not high on my list of things to do again soon! Especially on such a sweltering evening! It was definately a new experience.

All in all, it was a successful night. Lisa and I headed back to the hotel and talked for a bit while we waited for everyone else to get back. Then we ate Marie's cake and had some snacks before bed.

No comments: