Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend...

We had a somewhat busy past few days. My sister Kim is visiting us so that she could spend her birthday with her niece this year. We have been running errands and having lots of outings, it has been tiring! Today we went to the Olive Garden for Kim's birthday lunch. Amelia behaved very well!
Amelia is now having some formula here and there. Sometimes we run into a problem where she is hungry and for some reason I just don't seem to satisfy her :( So, every couple of days she has a couple of ounces of formula. It satisfies her for longer and Jason and I don't have to listen to her cry for hours while I keep trying to feed her with her satisfaction only lasting about 20 or 30 minutes at a time. I was really hesitant to use it the first time but it really has made a difference in our daily lives...we are all happier :)



No comments: