Monday, February 14, 2011

Online Again!


I haven't been online in nearly two weeks. Wow! We don't have Internet at Grandpa's and I just haven't been able to get on at my parent's house except for banking and bill pay.

We haven't been up to much. We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday with dinner out and cake at home. I tried to get a picture of his cake with all the candles but he blew it out before I got a chance:


That's what it looks like after sixty candles are blown out.

Amelia wore a wild outfit for grandpa's birthday:


Look at those pigtails!

We've been playing around the house a lot. Amelia uses this little stool as a goofy chair all the time:


We have been having a bit of a heat wave (thirties and even forties!) so I took Amelia outside to play yesterday. She thought it was the best!


I haven't taken her out much this winter with the weather we have had the past few months. It was just too cold for her!

No comments: