Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Update...

There is still not much to update...
I went to the doctor again this morning and I am still not dilated! I am getting really anxious. I find that I am not sleeping a lot anymore and that is in turn making me very irritable and/or sensitive, I cry very easily right now. The doctor reminded me that not being dilated doesn't mean I won't have a baby soon. Women can go from no dilation to the delivery room in just a couplle of days. I am glad that she reminded me of that!
I am just about finished with working for now. I work tomorrow and Saturday, fairly short shifts, and then I am not scheduled anymore because my "due" date is Monday. The doctor said that if I need to be induced, that would happen the 25th or 26th, while she is out of town in Hawaii. So...please pray that this baby decides to be born within the next week because I do not want to be off of work and home for almost two weeks waiting and I also do not want to have to be induced and have a new doctor deliver my baby because mine gets to be on the beach in Hawaii!!!

No comments: