Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome!

Hi!
I have started this blog in order to keep people updated with what is going on with us here in Milwaukee.
As most of you know, we are expecting a baby girl in Febraury 2009. Right now we are trying our hardest to get things ready around here for her arrival. We have washed a lot of baby clothes, set up a crib and changing table as well as an infant swing.
The semester is now over for me, I finished my last final yesterday and I am ecstatic. This semester was very tough for me, it was hard to keep up with everything. I realized halfway through that I could no longer keep up with the regular pace of life I was used to.
Tomorrow we are leaving to head home for a few days. Hopefully the weather cooperates with us! There is a storm headed this way tonight and at least a foot of snow is expected!
Once I figure this site out more I will try and post some pictures and make this a little more interesting...

No comments: